The Wayback Machine - https://web.archive.org/web/20081013014054/http://www.searchengineoptimising.com:80/forum/google-optimisation/492-local-internet-marketing.html
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Local Internet Marketing
This is a discussion on Local Internet Marketing within the Google Optimisation forums, part of the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) category; Hi there, I’m a small business owner. Of late, have been seeing a lot of nice video ads and ...
Old 10-08-2008, 06:22 AM

Thumbs up Local Internet Marketing

Hi there,

I’m a small business owner. Of late, have been seeing a lot of nice video ads and would like to do a few for my business coz they just seem more relevant. Are video ads too expensive? Any pointers on how to produce them on a low budget? Next, how do I get them to my online audience? No point producing an ad no one can watch. Look forward to any ideas.

Cheers,

Linda
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-08-2008, 06:34 AM

Not really - I’ve seen sites like jivox that let you make decent video ads for free. I think they also help with low-budget ad distribution. Check them out,and do share your learning. Good luck!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-10-2008, 07:52 AM

Video Ads and Video Blogging are becoming huge and anyone can do this with simple Video Software like Camtasia and either a web cam and recording software or inexpensive Video Camera. As a fellow SMB owner, I would definitely recommend online videos – they are way cooler than banners and much more effective at getting users to your website. There are sites that give you free tools to produce videos (Google online video advertising- Max has given one such name) and distribute them at low cost.

« Google Help | - »